Last Revised: May 24, 2018
1. Who we are
Hi, ‘sup? We are Supshare V.O.F, a company based in Amsterdam. Our website address is: https://www.supshare.nl/.
At Supshare, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our website. In particular, we want you to know that Supshare is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
2. What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Collected data per type of user
As an anonymous visitor to the website, we collect the following data:
- Your location (when given permission). This to provide you with products near your location.
As a regular registered user of the website, we collect the following data:
- Your email address;
- Your name;
- Similar data collected from anonymous visitors (see above).
As a SupChef (cook) of the website, we collect the following data:
- Your first name;
- Your last name;
- A short description about yourself;
- Your phone number;
- Your address;
- Your postal code;
- Your city,
- Your country;
- Your bank account number (IBAN);
- Similar data collected from regular registered users (see above).
The reason we collect more data from SupChefs is because of financial matters.
When users leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the user’s IP-address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When contacting Supshare by using a contact form, the visitor’s first name and email address is collected. We use this information to to be able to provide a better service and to keep track of our communication with said visitor.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information. Login cookies last for two days. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, post or product (listing), an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
When a visitor visits our website, we use a third party service (Google Analytics) to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
As part of the registration process for our digital newsletter, we collect email addresses. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about subjects you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
3. Who we share your data with
As a SupChef (cook) on Supshare, your first name and a short profile description is publicly visible with any visitor of the website.
Furthermore, when completing an order, the street name, apartment number, and phone number of the SupChef is shared with the other user the SupChef initiated an order with.
As a regular registered user, only the first name and a short profile description is publicly visible to any visitor of the website, if set.
Aside from our service provider, we do not share your data with any other company, except as set out below. We do not sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
We may share your data with:
- Governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so:
- To comply with our legal obligations;
- To exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
- For the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders;
- For the protection of our employees and customers.
4. How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- Personal information provided by users is deleted immediately after deleting the account.
- Browsing data collected by Google Analytics is stored for 26 months.
- The duration of retainment of personal data related to orders on the website are as follows:
- Pending orders: 30 days;
- Failed orders: 30 days;
- Cancelled orders: 30 days;
- Completed orders: 24 months.
5. What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this website, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We allow registered users to request their data stored in our database (comments, orders etc.). All data found will be sent to the user’s email address. We also allow users to put in an additional request to have the data anonymised.
Visit the following page to request your account’s data: Request my account’s data.
6. Where we send your data
User’s comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
7. Our contact information
You can contact us for any questions by sending an email to [email protected] For any data and privacy related questions, you can contact our Data Protection Officer : Garvin Roelans ([email protected]).
Additional contact information
Our phone number is +31631003418, but must only be contacted in case of urgent matters.
Our physical addres is:
Other business information:
KvK (Chamber of Commerce): 70518157
BTW (VAT): NL858355243B01
8. Additional information
How we protect your data
First and foremost, we only collect data which is essential to provide a good service to our website’s users. Next to that, we have taken the following security measures:
- Any traffic on our website is encrypted between the two parties by means of SSL.
- Our database is stored on a secured internal network;
- Our back-ups are saved on geographically separated locations;
- We create multiple back-ups per day;
- We make use of updated software to minimize the risk of exploitation of software vulnerabilities.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In case of a data breach, we immediately contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA) or ‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’.
We will also inform all users of this data breach so that they can change their password or delete their account.
What third parties we receive data from
- Google Analytics: Browsing analytics. The data provided by Google Analytics is anonymous.
- Mollie (our payment processor): We receive your bank account number, your name as stated on your bank account, and information about the order you completed.
- MailChimp (our newsletter database): Your email address.
- Vimexx (our hosting provider): Your IP-address.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We do not make any automated decisions of any kind.